This policy sets out how we, Quiqo Tech ("Quiqo") and all its related entities, will collect and handle your personal information (i.e. information about you or which serves to identify you) when you use our website and/or mobile applications.
1.0. Personal Information
1.1 The types of information that we collect can be:
- Contact details including name, email, mobile phone number, demographic information
- Connection information including device information, location and network carrier
Additional information we may collect about 'Service Provider' users
- Contact details (as for all users)
- Business information
- Vehicle insurance and licensing information
- Trade or education information
- Information about service conduct and performance
1.2 When and how we collect and handle information:
- On creating an Account through the Quiqo ‘User’ or ‘Service Provider’ applications
- When using the Quiqo applications to request a service, use a service, or provide a service
- Quiqo holds this information in our database
- Some information may be disclosed to overseas recipients
- Quiqo will attach certificates and/or identification documents within your personal information file
- Quiqo is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we will put in place suitable physical, electronic and processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
3.0. Third Parties
- Information may be shared with third party service providers so that Quiqo can:
> enhance and personalize the applications for users
> perform analytics
> improve our products and services
> send promotional SMS or emails about special offers, new services, or other information which Quiqo users may find valuable
- Our website and mobile applications may contain links to other websites. On using these links, you will leave the Quiqo website or application where Quiqo has no control over those websites. Quiqo is therefore not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
You may request access to any personal information that Quiqo may have collected about you.
Also, you may request correction of your personal information if you can establish that it is not accurate, complete, or up-to-date.